[genpcfr] FOREMAN

  • yngedtn1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 1999
      Here is what I know about my FOREMAN family, as you can see, it's not
      much. Let me know if you can help me and maybe it will help you.
      Thanks,
      Fannie
      William FOREMAN lived in Portsmouth, VA. b. ? and died after 1896.
      Parents and birthplace,date unk.
      He married Martha Elizabeth WILKINS, date/place unk. Her parents were
      Jno. Edward WILKINS and Sarah Jane WHITEHURST of Princess Anne Co. VA.
      They had 4 children, the first being born ca 1889. He was "possibly"
      kicked in the head by a horse and died before 1901, when Martha
      remarried.

      To find the future by exploring the past,
      BLOUNT*, BRONSON*, BYRD*, CASON*, FOREMAN*,
      HAZZARD*, JOHNS*, MARTIN*, MERRITT*, PHILLIPS*,
      RAY*, SOYSTER*, TILLMAN*, WHITE*, WHITEHURST*,
      WILKINS*, YOUNG*, and of course, my brick wall, TSIRKONIS*

      or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]