Re: [genpcncfir] Northern Slave Plantations UnEarth

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2003
      Oscar!!!!
      It is SO good to see you respond ... stop your 'lurking-in-
      the-background' now and post some queries!!!
      .......but then, you've probably been on one of your
      extended trips!!! Welcome back!!
      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES:
      BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McGLOHON's (all sp's);
      WINGATE

      GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In Research
      (serving all Eastern/Coastal NC Counties)

      eMail Scan by NAV & Certified Virus Free