Re: [genpcncfir] Northern Slave Plantations UnEarth

  • Linda Bass
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3 12:24 PM
      Very interesting. Thanks for posting. See! We southerners weren't the only
      "BAD" guys! I'm not trying to start anything, OK? Just voicing my opinion of
      the article. Linda B.

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3 1:30 PM
        Hello Linda Bass, et al

        I never thought the South had the only bad guys around. Thank you for a
        very, very interesting article. We learn something new everyday.
        Oscar Teel
      • Linda Bass
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3 2:15 PM
          Oscar, I wish I could take the credit for the article, but it wasn't me who
          wrote it. I was just giving my opinion. Jewell sent it in.

          > I never thought the South had the only bad guys around. Thank you for a
          > very, very interesting article. We learn something new everyday.
          > Oscar Teel
          >

          > Chronicles of Pitt Co Order Form:

          ---
        • Jo Webb
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 3 2:26 PM
            The article came from the Edgecombe Wilson Nash Halifax List. Contributor
            was Faye Hays.

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 3 2:29 PM
              Thanks!
              Linda B.

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 3 7:17 PM
                Oscar!!!!
                It is SO good to see you respond ... stop your 'lurking-in-
                the-background' now and post some queries!!!
                .......but then, you've probably been on one of your
                extended trips!!! Welcome back!!
                Jewelle

                jewellebaker@...
                jewelle@...
                Main SURNAMES:
                BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McGLOHON's (all sp's);

                .