FAIRFAX

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      Hello Group...
      Do we have anyone researching FAIRFAX ancestors?? If so, please help Dan.

      Howdy!!! ...{:)

      "It's the pitts, we can't find them anywhere ... our brick wall is Micajah Fairfax, 1800 Bladen County, NC Census
      ... looking for his FAIRFAX parents ...{:)

      Have an awesome day!!!

      Dan Fairfax

      We both thank you for your efforts!
      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES;
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++