[Index of North Carolina Ancestors]

  • UzZ iAh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      Hi,

      Does anyone have a copy of the "Index of North Carolina Ancestors Volume II"? I looked of amazon and barnesandnobles but they do not have the volume number listed; the book is not available. I have heard that the wife of Jacob Moore is listed in Volume II. If anyone has any info I would greatly appreciate it.

      Thanks,

      ---M. Andrews---