Re: [genpcncfir] BYRD 7 PHILLIPS

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 9:38 PM
      Welcome again, Judy...
      I've just sent you another official Welcome ... we are very
      happy to
      have you join us.
      Please give us more details re: your BYRDs and PHILLIPS.. dates
      would be helpful :)
      I've just checked the 1982 Chronicles of Pitt Co NC for your two
      SURNAMES and there are several BYRD's and mucho PHILLIPS!!
      If you are not familiar with this book, insert the Chronicle name in the
      Search Engine at our Archives and see all the activity the current
      reprinting
      has generated.

      I wish you success in your research. You will find our Group to
      be very generous in the interchange of resources.
      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES;
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++