Surnames

  • Judith <green304Wv@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 2, 2003
      Hi, I just joined list, I am looking for the Name L.E.BYRD,or could
      be Louquilla E Byrd.....also PHILLIPS....I found an AQUILA and an
      AQUILLA BYRD.their dates are so close to my grandfathers..but he was
      to have moved to Old Staunton Va. and then into W.Va....Any
      Information would be appreciated.....Judy Green
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 11, 2010
        Jewelle,
        I thought that Theophilus/Offie Baker had a later birthday and he was the son of Bryant Baker.  Am I wrong?  Did you change your mind about that?
         Paula Baker

        Thomas Mann