HANSBOROUGH-HANSBROUGH

  • joycetm2000 <Joycetm@quixnet.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      Hi Everyone,

      I just wanted you all to know that I have "The Hansborough-
      Hansbrough Family" book. It was put together by J.W. Hansborough in
      1981. This is a very informative book with linage and stories of
      the family name. In the back of the book is a listing of names in
      alphabetical order. It also covers other family names that are
      tied to the Hansbrough family name.

      If anyone is searching any of those linage, I would be happy to do a
      look up in my book for you.

      I do hope I can be of some help to someone. :O)

      ~Tina

      Surnames:
      adopted parents: Houle and Kolb
      Birth Parents: Hansbrough and Grooms
      Birth grandparents: Jukes, Cooper, and Bridges