Re: [genpcncfir] Coneto Creek

  • Jo Webb
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 2, 2003
      Hi Kim

      I highlighted the whole URL and it comes up this page can not be found. I do
      have Adobe Reader also.

      Jo

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 3, 2003
        Hi,

        Thank you for your generous responses to my request for Conetoe Creek
        Map. For some reason I haven't been getting the groups mail at my hot
        mail address. Any way, I just checked into the yahoo group. Finally
        got an ID and password. Just wanted you all to know how much I
        appreciate your help.

        Martha Gay Morton
        West Palm Beach, Florida.
      • Rhet Wilkinson
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 3, 2003
          Are you referring to Englewood Shopping Center in Rocky Mount? Rhet
          Wilkinson
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 3, 2003
            Hey there. One in the same. I forget that the folks in this email
            yahoo group could be anywhere but Rocky Mount. (Okay - I'm thick, but
            I'm consistent) :)

            Thanks, Charlotte

            Are you referring to Englewood Shopping Center in Rocky Mount? Rhet
            Wilkinson
            > I have a book that I love to use. It's called North Carolina County
            > Maps. It has a page (or more) for each county, every county road, all

            > waterways seem to be identified. I was once an Enhanced 911
            > Representative at Sprint (yuck) and it was like a bible to me. The
            > new 911 Road names are not on it, but all the state rds and even
            > cemeteries (icon = +) so you at least know where the graveyards
            > are....(unnamed on the maps of course). I bought mine at The Book
            > Shoppe at Englewood Shopping Center, but I've seen it in most book
            > stores...probably even at Books A Million, etc.
            >
            > Thanks, Charlotte

            Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/