Guildford Witherington

  • Jean
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      Does anyone know anything about a Guilford Witherington who appears in the 1840 Craven Co, Census, age 30-40, with two older females one who is 50-60 and the other 60-70. If supposing that the 50-60 year is his mother then the 60-70 yr old could be his grandmother. Also on the same page are Stephen, male 30-40 and Southy age 50-60..

      Are Guilford and Stephen brothers?

      Has anyone done any research on the Wiggins? A Sidney Witherington is reported to have married a Joseph Wiggins. Again in the 1840 Craven Co census, there were four Wiggins living near the Witheringtons, Joseph, age 20-30; Mary (Mother?), next door, age 40-50; Dennis Wiggins, age 20-30; and Alexander Wiggins, age 20-30.

      Jean
      jow@...
      We all have ancestors buried in our past