RE: [genpcncfir] Coneto Creek

  • Kimberly Powell
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 2, 2003
      Hi Evelyn,

      You probably can't find the page because the URL is wrapping in the
      email message. Be sure to cut and paste everything (including the little
      bits that wrapped to lines 2 & 3. It should end in
      "Edgecombe_Final_Basin_Plan.pdf"

      Also, it is a .pdf file, meaning that you will need to have the free
      Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view the page. If you don't already
      have it on your computer, you can download it here:

      Hope this helps!

      Kimberly

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 2, 2003
        Hi Kim

        I highlighted the whole URL and it comes up this page can not be found. I do
        have Adobe Reader also.

        Jo

      • marthagaymorton <marthagaymorton@hotmail
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 3, 2003
          Hi,

          Thank you for your generous responses to my request for Conetoe Creek
          Map. For some reason I haven't been getting the groups mail at my hot
          mail address. Any way, I just checked into the yahoo group. Finally
          got an ID and password. Just wanted you all to know how much I
          appreciate your help.

          Martha Gay Morton
          West Palm Beach, Florida.
        • Rhet Wilkinson
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 3, 2003
            Are you referring to Englewood Shopping Center in Rocky Mount? Rhet
            Wilkinson
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 3, 2003
              Hey there. One in the same. I forget that the folks in this email
              yahoo group could be anywhere but Rocky Mount. (Okay - I'm thick, but
              I'm consistent) :)

              Thanks, Charlotte