RE: [genpcncfir] Coneto Creek

  • Cvbeck
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2003
      I have a book that I love to use. It's called North Carolina County
      Maps. It has a page (or more) for each county, every county road, all
      waterways seem to be identified. I was once an Enhanced 911
      Representative at Sprint (yuck) and it was like a bible to me. The new
      911 Road names are not on it, but all the state rds and even cemeteries
      (icon = +) so you at least know where the graveyards are....(unnamed on
      the maps of course). I bought mine at The Book Shoppe at Englewood
      Shopping Center, but I've seen it in most book stores...probably even at
      Books A Million, etc.

      Thanks, Charlotte

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 2, 2003
        Hi Evelyn,

        You probably can't find the page because the URL is wrapping in the
        email message. Be sure to cut and paste everything (including the little
        bits that wrapped to lines 2 & 3. It should end in
        "Edgecombe_Final_Basin_Plan.pdf"

        Also, it is a .pdf file, meaning that you will need to have the free
        Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view the page. If you don't already
        have it on your computer, you can download it here:

        Hope this helps!

        Kimberly

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 2, 2003
          Hi Kim

          I highlighted the whole URL and it comes up this page can not be found. I do
          have Adobe Reader also.

          Jo

        • marthagaymorton <marthagaymorton@hotmail
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 3, 2003
            Hi,

            Thank you for your generous responses to my request for Conetoe Creek
            Map. For some reason I haven't been getting the groups mail at my hot
            mail address. Any way, I just checked into the yahoo group. Finally
            got an ID and password. Just wanted you all to know how much I
            appreciate your help.

            Martha Gay Morton
            West Palm Beach, Florida.
          • Rhet Wilkinson
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 3, 2003
              Are you referring to Englewood Shopping Center in Rocky Mount? Rhet
              Wilkinson

              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 3, 2003
                Hey there. One in the same. I forget that the folks in this email
                yahoo group could be anywhere but Rocky Mount. (Okay - I'm thick, but
                I'm consistent) :)

                Thanks, Charlotte