Re: [genpcncfir] Civil War Reinactment 01Mar03

  • Nancy Pittman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      Jewelle,

      Thank you so much for posting this! My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed
      "The Civil War Exposition and Living History Show" in Kinston today! All
      our thanks go to you! Had you not posted this...we never would have known.

      The "Living History Show" was a most enjoyable event! I can't say enough.
      These guys have done their homework and give an extraordinary lesson on the
      "Civil War". If you missed it today...take the time to see it tomorrow. You
      will not regret it! Showtime's 2:00 and 4:00 Vernon Park Mall.

      Nancy Pittman