Civil War Reinactment 01Mar03

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
      Hello Group....
      Area Members, I quote from the Kinston FreePress:
      "Civil War Expo activities begin at Vernon Park Mall at 1 p.m. today and continue through Sunday. Living history shows will be presented at the mall and other events are scheduled at the CSS Neuse state historic site on West Vernon Avenue, Neuseway Park, at the Neuse II site on Gordon and Herritage streets and along South Herritage Street, which will be closed from 4 to 10 p.m. Saturday for special demonstrations and activities. Call (252) 527-1131 or (252) 523-7235 for more information"
      Come and enjoy.....
      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES;
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++

    • Nancy Pittman
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
        Jewelle,

        Thank you so much for posting this! My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed
        "The Civil War Exposition and Living History Show" in Kinston today! All
        our thanks go to you! Had you not posted this...we never would have known.

        The "Living History Show" was a most enjoyable event! I can't say enough.
        These guys have done their homework and give an extraordinary lesson on the
        "Civil War". If you missed it today...take the time to see it tomorrow. You
        will not regret it! Showtime's 2:00 and 4:00 Vernon Park Mall.

        Nancy Pittman