Re: [genpcncfir] Brand

  • Edith Cox
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2003
      Tracy,
      Thanks so much for the prompt reply and especially the information. Ann
      Brand is my husband's ggg grandmother. She was married to Noah Beaman, son
      of Jeremiah Beaman. There has been incorrect information floating concerning
      his birthdate.There was a Noah Beaman born in 1798 but he surely couldn't
      have fathered a son, John R. Beaman, in 1802. Other information gives a Noah
      Beaman born about 1782 which certainly is more in line with probability .
      Thanks again!
      Edith