Re: [genpcncfir] Baldree, Byrd

  • Charles Baldree
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 26, 2003
      Lisa and Jean:

      The information provided on Arnold T. Baldree and his father, Isaac is
      essentially correct. Isaac was first married to Christiana Loving (born
      1802), dau. of Fredrick Loving and Sarah Peele. They had nine children.
      After the death of Christiana, Isaac married Holland Evans, dau. of Caswell
      Evans.

      Arnold T. Baldree married Delitha Byrd, dau. of Alfred Byrd and Elizabeth
      Moore. They had nine children.

      I know that Arnold and Delitha are buried at Bethany Free Will Baptist
      Church near Ayden. I have been unable to determine the burial site of Isaac
      and Christiana. If anyone has information on this I would love to hear from
      them.

      Also, I would like to receive any information that may be available on
      Christiana Loving's parents and siblings. Also, I would like to receive
      information on the Byrd line.

      Charles Baldree
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27, 2003
        Charles,

        You list the birth year of Arnold T Baldree as 1802 though on the census he is listed as age 50. Is that an incorrect age for him should b 48?

        Jean
        jow@...
        We all have ancestors buried in our past

> [...]
        > 1924.
        > 6 M v. William BALDREE was born about 1855.
        > 7 F vi. Nancy E BALDREE was born about 1868.
        >
        > Second Generation
        >
        > 5. Timothy BALDREE (Arnold F Or T) was born 1860. He died 1924 in
        > Greenville, Pitt County, North Carolina and was buried in Bethany FWB
        Church,
        > Pitt County, NC.
        >

        > **Register of Bethany Cemetery
        >
        > Timothy Baldree
        > B: June 5, 1860
        > D: January 23, 1924
        > Age: 64
        > Timothy married (MRIN:23122) Martha W. Martha was born 1858. She died 1910
        > and was buried in Bethany FWB Church, Pitt County, NC.
        > They had the following children:
        > 8 F i. Veedie BALDREE was born 1882. She died 1882 and was
        > buried in Bethany FWB Church, Pitt County, NC.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Chronicles of Pitt Co Order Form: http://www.usgennet.org/usa/nc/county/pitt/Chronicles%20Flyer%20Feb03.htm

      • Charles Baldree
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 27, 2003
          Hi Jean:

          I think there is some confusion. I show Arnold T. Baldree's birth date as
          9/13/1828. I show his mother's birthrate (Christiana Loving Baldree) as
          1802. Both dates were obtained from the Baldree family bible that belonged
          to either Arnold or his father, Isaac.

          Are you by chance talking about Isaac's birth date?. There is some
          confusion about his date of birth. From what I can tell it would be about
          1800.

          Thanks for your inquiry.

          Charles Baldree

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          >

          > Chronicles of Pitt Co Order Form:

          group if you are interested in genealogy discussion and research in Pitt and
          all Eastern and Coastal North Carolina counties.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 27, 2003
            Charles,

            I stand corrected it was Isaac in the 1850 census, Griffins Dist, Pitt Co, NC.