RE: [genpcncfir] James T. Cobb and Martha E. Brand

  • laura Carlisle
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2003
      Larry, I have not gotten into the Cobb’s yet. I am afraid of that!!! I know
      we are related but I don’t know how yet. I am working now on my direct line
      and I will get all the other arms of the family once I get that far. LOL I
      am so sorry I cant help you at this point, but I will open the Cobb
      conversation up much later I am sure.

      Laura