Links to Research

  • Cox SMTP east
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2003
      Hello Group...
      Think all of you will enjoy perusing these URL's. If you misplace
      them and
      need them in the future, check out our LINKS File. All of our Interfaces
      can be
      found in the left hand column at our Archives site.

      Beaufort Co 1790 Census
      http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/6598/beau-1790census.htm

      Beaufort Co Home Pg
      http://www.ncroots.com/Beaufort/main.htm

      Enjoy.
      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES:
      BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McGLOHON's (all sp's);
      WINGATE

      GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In Research
      (serving all Eastern/Coastal NC Counties)

      eMail Scan by NAV & Certified Virus Free
    • Doris
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2003
        Jewelle,
        Thanks for posting that site...now I have a little question....

        Is anyone working on either the LEGGETT or the MUCKLEROY families in the census??

        I noticed Jeremiah LEGGETT and Adam MUCKLEROY on the census, and I don't know if they might be connected to my family, but would like to find out.

        Thanks again.

        Doris....A Texan in Georgia.....
        Still shaking the family tree and
        dodging the nuts after 30+ years!