Look up for Cullen Tripp - Pitt Co

  • deborahbarnes2002 <dbarnes@pamlico.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6 7:09 AM
      I need to know how to find out about Cullen Tripp. I have found him
      the in 1850 census of Pitt Co, his wife Olley and a son named David.

      I am thinking that this David of his is the long lost gggrandfather I
      am looking for. I know that Cullen is in my family line. My David
      Tripp was born somewhere between 1832-1836, and I have not found him
      in any of the other lines, but have come across a David with a Cullen
      Tripp. Do not know much about this Cullen other than that.