Great Civil War URL's

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
      Hello Group...
      Those of you interested in Civil War Sites will
      definitely BookMark these. Enjoy:

      Longstreet's Corps Home Page
      http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Square/3208/

      Longstreet's Corps Artillery Links
      http://www.alexandersbattalion.org/links.htm

      WyseForks Reinactment Photos Feb 2002
      http://www.alexandersbattalion.org/wyse_fork.htm

      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES;
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++

    • Brenda Faye Parker
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2003
        add www.bitsofblueandgray.com to civil war sites

        Am proud member of the IBSSG

      • Nancy Pittman
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2003
          Hello Group,

          I noticed the groups continued interest in the Civil War and just wanted to
          remind everyone that the Battle of Tranters Creek Petition is still
          actively online and needs signatures. I encourage everyone living in NC to
          PLEASE SIGN this petition.

          Battle of Tranter's Creek petition:
          http://www.petitiononline.com/tranters/petition.html

          Battle information : http://www.ncudc.org/BattleOfTrantersCreek.html