Re: [genpcncfir] David TRIPP

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
      Hello Deborah,
      According to Roger Kammerer's Article 1195 and cites Sources: Census
      Records, NC Troops, PC GraveYard Records by St.Amand, Pitt Co Deeds, and PC
      Marriage Records:
      Ophrial TRIPP of Swift Creek, Pitt County had 4 known sons:
      Curtis; James; David; and Benjamin TRIPP. Benjamin was b. ca.1798 d.1869
      m.Jutry CANNON. The article relates to Benjamin & Jutry's children.
      I see no David TRIPP listed in the 1850 Census.

      The only other David mention in the Chronicles was a David Ashley
      TRIPP d. at birth 1942.
      This doesn't seem to be much help... sorry...
      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES;
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
        I have one other David Tripp b date unknown, married Ada Griffin. Fathered
        Mary Tripp who was born 1864 in Craven County, who married Jefferson Davis
        Gwaltney, son of Joseph Franklin and Pamelia Hardee Gwaltney.

        Lisa