Need a Look up in the Chronciles of Pitt

  • deborahbarnes2002 <dbarnes@pamlico.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      Could someone who has excess to this book look in it and see if they
      can find something on the following;

      David Tripp born April 29, 1832

      Have been told by family that he was the son of Othenial Tripp, but
      there date of birth would put them old for my David.

      Have also been told that him and his brothers were taken in and
      raised by others because their parents died when they were young.

      I have never known what his brothers names were but told by a cousin
      they were Luther, George, Curtis, Zeb