RE: [genpcncfir] Re: Clarissa Ecklin Gaskins

  • Charles Harrington
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 6 1:11 PM
      Thomas was my gggg grandfather. How much do you all have on the family? Do you know when/where they may have come to the US from? My grandmother gave me some information on the Ecklin family in NC which includes some information on the siblings that moved to TN.

      1. Thomas Dias Ecklin
      2. Henry Dias Ecklin
      3. James Henry Ecklin
      4. Fannie Eliza Ecklin
      5. My maternal grandmother

      Charles

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 7 6:54 AM
        Charles,

        I am sorry, all that I have on the ECKLIN family is what I have on
        my family tree research. I wish I had more, but the ECKLIN family
        was on my maternal grandmother's side aswell. Any information on
        the family that my grandmother would have had has since been
        acquired by my Aunts, Uncle or their children. I don't even have a
        single photograph.

        Leslie
        --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Harrington"
        <CHarrington@c...> wrote:
        > Thomas was my gggg grandfather. How much do you all have on the
        family? Do you know when/where they may have come to the US from?
        My grandmother gave me some information on the Ecklin family in NC
        which includes some information on the siblings that moved to TN.

        > 1. Thomas Dias Ecklin
        > 2. Henry Dias Ecklin
        > 3. James Henry Ecklin
        > 4. Fannie Eliza Ecklin
        > 5. My maternal grandmother
        >
        > Charles

        dynamic group if you are interested in genealogy discussion and
        research in Pitt and all Eastern and Coastal North Carolina counties.

        > =========================
        > Pursuant to North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 132, Public
        Records, this electronic mail message and any attachments hereto, as
        well as any electronic mail message(s) that may be sent in response
        to it may be considered public record and as such are subject to
        request and review by anyone at any time.

      • Karen Oakley Moore
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 7 7:17 AM
          I have a picture of my great-great grandmother,
          Clarissa Ecklin Gaskins, but that is all I have. I
          don't know anymore than you on where the Ecklins came
          from.

          Karen

          --- "lcvarner <lcvarner@...>"
          <lcvarner@...> wrote:
          > Charles,
          >
          > I am sorry, all that I have on the ECKLIN family is
          > what I have on
          > my family tree research. I wish I had more, but the
          > ECKLIN family
          > was on my maternal grandmother's side aswell. Any
          > information on
          > the family that my grandmother would have had has
          > since been
          > acquired by my Aunts, Uncle or their children. I
          > don't even have a
          > single photograph.
          >
          > Leslie
          > --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "Charles
          > Harrington"
          > <CHarrington@c...> wrote:
          > > Thomas was my gggg grandfather. How much do you
          > all have on the
          > family? Do you know when/where they may have come
          > to the US from?
          > My grandmother gave me some information on the
          > Ecklin family in NC
          > which includes some information on the siblings that
          > moved to TN.
          > >
          > > 1. Thomas Dias Ecklin
          > > 2. Henry Dias Ecklin
          > > 3. James Henry Ecklin
          > > 4. Fannie Eliza Ecklin
          > > 5. My maternal grandmother
          > >
          > > Charles

          =====
          Thanks in advance!
          Karen Oakley Moore
          Main Surnames -
          OAKLEY, VANDIFORD,GASKINS,PEED,Freeman,Moore,Abbott, Hardee, Holland

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com