Re: [genpcncfir] Witherington/Summerell

  • Deborah Barnes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2003
      Yes I would like to know everything I can. Do you have any idea where they
      are buried?

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2003
        Do you know where they lived than and where it would be now, I know things
        have changed but trying to get an idea the location. Also do you know
        where Melvina Witherington was buried at?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2003
          Sorry I don't but I am assuming it is somewhere in Pitt County.
          Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

          Lisa