TN lookups-free

  • fairplay51 <fairplay51@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2003
      I know a lot of people from NC later moved into Tennessee. Am willing
      to help with reasonable requests for lookups at the TN State Library
      and Archives. PLEASE include full name, dates(even approx) and what
      you are seeking.

      fairplay51@... include lookups in subject
    • cherylannjones@juno.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2003
        Thank you so much for your generous offer of assistance.

        I have a "brick wall" that I am helping a friend research. Maybe you can
        help us. We are seeking the death certificate for a George Washington
        McClure who died 12 May 1926 (approx). He married Louisa White in 1873.
        Louisa McClure died 27 Jan. 1926 and would love to get her death
        certificate also. Both should be located in Blount County, TN.

        Is this possible?

        Cheryl
        On Fri, 03 Jan 2003 16:49:32 -0000 "fairplay51 <fairplay51@...>"
        <fairplay51@...> writes:
        > I know a lot of people from NC later moved into Tennessee. Am willing
        > to help with reasonable requests for lookups at the TN State Library
        > and Archives. PLEASE include full name, dates(even approx) and what
        > you are seeking.
        >

        > fairplay51@... include lookups in subject

        Only $9.95 per month!
        Visit www.juno.com
      • Diane Lovejoy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2003
          If they cover births, I am hoping to find out if my great grandmother was a twin. I am almost positive she is but if you can find out by doing a search at the library that would be great, it nothing else it would verify a sibling. Anyway, my great grandmother's name was Bertie Brown, born March 8, 1879. There is a James W. Brown that is listed on a census as being born in 1879 also. Their parents were Hiram Reimes Brown, seemed to go by H.R. Brown and Cicely (or Sisley) Baker. The Cicely name changes spelling on every document. Thanks, Diane
          "fairplay51 <fairplay51@...>" <fairplay51@...> wrote:I know a lot of people from NC later moved into Tennessee. Am willing
          to help with reasonable requests for lookups at the TN State Library
          and Archives. PLEASE include full name, dates(even approx) and what
          you are seeking.

          fairplay51@... include lookups in subject

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT