Witherington/Summerell

  • feonadorf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2003
      I have a Melvina Witherington Born 1830, married to Lemuel (Samuel) Sumerell
      Born abt 1827, with son Columbus Born abt 1850.
      I would be most happy to share what I have on Melvina's ancestry if you are
      interested

      Lisa

      Surnames: Pitt County; Williams, Mills, Cherry, McGowan
      Sermons, Willoughby, Foreman, Harris, Smith, Tyson, Tucker,
      Slaughter, Ewell, English, Sugg, Hardee.
      Columbus County; Williamson,Hathaway, Spivey, Powell, Faulk.

    • Deborah Barnes
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2003
        Yes I would like to know everything I can. Do you have any idea where they
        are buried?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2003
          Do you know where they lived than and where it would be now, I know things
          have changed but trying to get an idea the location. Also do you know
          where Melvina Witherington was buried at?

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2003
            Sorry I don't but I am assuming it is somewhere in Pitt County.
            Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

            Lisa