Wyse Fork Battle

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      1. Go to www.google.com
      2. In the search engine type "Wyse Fork Battle"
      3. You may only get one result.
      4. Click where it ways HTML

      It's a paper done by college students. In the paper it says that there were
      two CW battles in the areas of Wyse Fork and the other
      place....Mills....whatever. I had a tough time pulling up the paper.

      Paula Anne Baker
      paulabaker69@...
      Greene County NC