Need more info on Iris's query

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hello Iris...
      Please give us her name and dates ... whatever history you have and
      perhaps someone will be able to assist you.

      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES;
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++

      > I know that my grandmother is buried in Pitt County.....But how can i
      > find out where?Can anyone help me? THX

    • iris isom

        > I know that my grandmother is buried in Pitt County.....But how can i
        > find out where?Can anyone help me? THX

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
          Iris,

          Was Mills her maiden name or her married name?

          Lisa

        • iris isom
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
            I'm sure it was her married name...........and she died in greenville
            feonadorf@... wrote:Iris,