How can you find out where someone is buried??

  • Iris <iris76us@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2003
      I know that my grandmother is buried in Pitt County.....But how can i
      find out where?Can anyone help me? THX
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2003
        What was her name?

        Paula Anne Baker
        paulabaker69@...
        Greene County NC

      • rmanning5@cox.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2003
          I noticed that you are researching the MANNING family. I am looking for information on Abram MANNING. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

          Ron

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2003
            Ron,
            Got dates for your Abram Manning? Approx? Location?

            Paula Anne Baker
            paulabaker69@...
            Greene County NC

            I noticed that you are researching the MANNING family. I am looking for
            information on Abram MANNING. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

            Ron

            > From: "Paula Baker" <paulabaker69@...>
            > Date: 2003/01/01 Wed PM 08:22:30 EST
            > To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] How can you find out where someone is buried??

          • iris isom
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 2, 2003
              Marguerite(not sure of the spelling) Mills
              Paula Baker <paulabaker69@...> wrote:What was her name?

              Paula Anne Baker
              paulabaker69@...
              Greene County NC

              I know that my grandmother is buried in Pitt County.....But how can i
              find out where?Can anyone help me? THX

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            • Ron Manning
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 3, 2003
                I know that he was born prior to 1856 and he and his wife Elizabeth had a son named Thomas M. MANNING. I believe that this would be in Pitt County.

                I noticed that you are researching the MANNING family. I am looking for
                information on Abram MANNING. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

                Ron

                > From: "Paula Baker" <paulabaker69@...>
                > Date: 2003/01/01 Wed PM 08:22:30 EST
                > To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
                > Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] How can you find out where someone is buried??

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 6, 2003
                  Ron, The Pitt County Family Researchers has online
                  resources including cemeteries. These are extensive.
                  Mannings were probably buried in Winterville Cemetery
                  and Greenwood. The cemetery listings are alphabetical
                  for the most part, so you shouldn't have much trouble.
                  You need only know your relative's name.
                  http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr Some church cemeteries
                  are also listed. Greenwood unfortunately is
                  incomplete. One of my projects this year is to "do"
                  Greenwood on trips to Greenville from my home in
                  Richmond, VA. I'll be glad to help.
                  CSinghWorthington@...

                  http://mailplus.yahoo.com