Pitt Chronicles - Lookup

  • Cvbeck
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hello there, a sort of general question... In the book, is there any
      information on

      William "Bill" Adams (married Maggie McLawhorn - dau of Jerry & Victoria
      Cox McLawhorn)
      Or
      Any information on the Fornes family - would be loc near the Vance
      County Line area.....

      Thanks, Charlotte

      Our Group name has changed but our membership remains the same! We
      welcome all Archives visitors and invite you to join our dynamic group
      if you are interested in genealogy discussion and research in Pitt and
      all Eastern and Coastal North Carolina counties.

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • rootspuzzle
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 8, 2004
        Fred SATTERTHWAITE d:10-26-1935 Ayden
        Father- Major SATTERTHWAITE
        Mother- Percilla MANNING

        Looking for info on Percilla MANNING

        Sue
        SURNAMES: SATTERTHWAITE, JENKINS, MANNING, PARKER
      • Edith Cox
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 8, 2004
          Sue,
          Which Parkers are you researching? I am looking for James Parker (b. c.1787)
          and other Pitt Co. Parkers as well. I think James was born in Edgecombe Co.
          He married first Sallie Tyson. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
          Edith Cox
          > SURNAMES: SATTERTHWAITE, JENKINS, MANNING, PARKER

          > GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In

        • Edith Cox
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 8, 2004
            Searching for the name of the Manning gentleman from the Bethel area who
            married Mamie M. Pierce. She was born in 1881 in Falkland. Were there any
            children? Any help will be appreciated.
            Thanks,
            Edith Cox

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 8, 2004
              John W MANNING md Sally PARKER
              Believed to be daughter of Arthur PARKER and wife Tabitha

              Sue