Re: [genpcncfir] Pitt Co Index

  • D. Cooper
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 22, 2002
      There is no Shadrack Perry listed in The Chronicles of Pitt Co. ,but in Vols.#3&4 Index and Abstracts of Pitt Co. he is buying ,selling land,slaves.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
        Paula,
        Any idea where a body could get a copy of those Vols? I hadn't seen the "sale
        of slaves"...I just can't find anything to definately tie him to the Shadrack
        Perry (who is the right one) in Washington co., Ga...but the guy in Ga. turns
        up there about the right time...

        frustrating, frustrating!
        Trisha

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
          Oh help me by telling me what index you're talking about. If it was longer
          than 5 minutes ago, it's gone.

          Paula Anne Baker
          paulabaker69@...
          Greene County NC