Re: [genpcncfir] Civil War 'Threshold of Freedom'

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2002
      Hello Deborah and Group...
      'Threshold of Freedom' by Cliff Tyndall can be purchase locally
      at:
      The Book Depot
      2405 B North Herritage St
      Kinston NC 28501

      Telephone: 252-527-9663 FAX 252-527-1415
      eAddress: bookdepot@... (perhaps thebookdepot@...
      Price: $14.00 + .98 tax + S&H

      They're holding one for me.. I can hardly wait to get lost in its
      pages!

      Happy New Year to all of you!!
      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES;
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++