Excerpt re: Chronicles of Pitt Co NC

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2002
      Hello Group ... and all!

      For those who didn't see the article in the Greenville Daily Reflector, the below is a post from Bill Kittrell to his
      PCFR mail List, gleaned by a friend for your perusal and sent to me.
      From: Bill Kittrell
      Subject: CHRONICLES OF PITT COUNTY
      Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 13:33:44 -0500

      Here is part of an article from the Daily Reflector: As stated in the
      article it is a reprint of the original.

      "Because of continued requests for the 1982 historical book, "Chronicles
      of Pitt County, North Carolina" the society hopes to reprint the book.
      An advance sales campaign will begin in early 2003 pending sufficient
      funding.
      Hunsucker is chairperson of the committee working on the reprint which
      will be EXACTLY LIKE THE ORIGINAL. Committee members are Jewelle Baker,
      Suellen Biel, Evelyn Boyette, Sylvia Corey, Abbott Hunsucker, Roger
      Kammerer, Patricia Moote, Brenda Stewart and Elizabeth Sparrow."
      Thank you, Bill, for sharing.
      Jewelle
      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@... Main SURNAMES;CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++

    • Kenny Braxton
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 24, 2002
        Does this mean that new articles are not going to be accepted?

        Kenny Braxton

        > For those who didn't see the article in the Greenville Daily
        Reflector, the below is a post from Bill Kittrell to his
        > PCFR mail List, gleaned by a friend for your perusal and sent to me.
        > From: Bill Kittrell
        > Subject: CHRONICLES OF PITT COUNTY
        > Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 13:33:44 -0500
        >

        > Here is part of an article from the Daily Reflector: As stated in the
        > article it is a reprint of the original.
        >
        > "Because of continued requests for the 1982 historical book, "Chronicles
        > of Pitt County, North Carolina" the society hopes to reprint the book.
        > An advance sales campaign will begin in early 2003 pending sufficient
        > funding.
        > Hunsucker is chairperson of the committee working on the reprint which
        > will be EXACTLY LIKE THE ORIGINAL. Committee members are Jewelle Baker,
        > Suellen Biel, Evelyn Boyette, Sylvia Corey, Abbott Hunsucker, Roger
        > Kammerer, Patricia Moote, Brenda Stewart and Elizabeth Sparrow."
        > Thank you, Bill, for sharing.
        > Jewelle
        > jewelle@...
        > jewellebaker@... Main SURNAMES;CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all
        sp); WINGATE ++++
        > GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In Research
        > (Serving all Eastern/Coastal NC Counties)
        >
        > eMail scan by NAV & certified Virus Free

      • Karen Oakley Moore
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 25, 2002
          That is exactly what it means.

          --- Kenny Braxton <Kennybraxton@...> wrote:
          > Does this mean that new articles are not going to be
          > accepted?
          >
          > Kenny Braxton

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • Karen Oakley Moore
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 25, 2002
            That is exactly what it means.

            --- Kenny Braxton <Kennybraxton@...> wrote:
            > Does this mean that new articles are not going to be
            > accepted?
            >
            > Kenny Braxton

            =====
            Thanks in advance!
            Karen Oakley Moore
            Main Surnames -
            OAKLEY, VANDIFORD,GASKINS,PEED,Freeman,Moore,Abbott, Hardee, Holland

            http://mailplus.yahoo.com