This page has Marvin Earl Tyson

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2002
      http://www.carolinacuzins.org/Simmons/johnsimmo/pafg15.htm

      Paula Anne Baker
      paulabaker69@...
      Greene County NC

      ----Original Message Follows----
      From: "Jewelle Baker" <jewelle@...>
      To: <feonadorf@...>,"Paula Baker" <paulabaker69@...>
      CC: "Jerry Barton" <jerrytbarton@...>
      Subject: Fw: [genpcncfir] Tommy Tyson
      Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 20:02:40 -0500

      Hello Lisa...
      The remainder of the TYSON information that Jimmy Letchworth of
      Farmville Funeral Home gave me:

      Tommy Tyson's original address: 1716 Mt. Carmel Church Road, Chapel Hill,
      N.C. 27517 They said that someone would be there should you want to
      call.

      A sister: Elizabeth TYSON Hackney in Sanford, N.C.
      Brothers: Earl TYSON, Scottsville, Va.
      Vernon TYSON, Raleigh, N.C.
      Bobby TYSON, Sr., Lillington, N.C.

      and of course... the info that I sent thru GenPCNCFIR:
      Parents:
      Marvin Earl TYSON
      Irene HART

      Hope you and yours have a healthy, wonderful, stressless Holiday!

      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES;
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++