Genealogy Chat at 9:30p.m. EST

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2002
      Hello Group...
      Our own Kimberly Powell's Live Chat begins at 9:30p.m. tonight. Check it out:
      http://genealogy.about.com/mpchat.htm

      As I've mention to you several times, Kimberly is a very knowledgeable WebMaster of a treasure-trove of Genealogy Resources and Tips at About Genealogy. Link here:
      http://genealogy.about.com/mbody.htm

      Enjoy!
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES;
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++