Re: [genpcncfir] Jewelle sent you a Yahoo! Greeting

  • Thomas B. Harper Jr.
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 30, 2002
      Thanks Jewelle, Tom Harper
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <Rea11bak2gen@...>
      To: <genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, November 29, 2002 7:41 PM
      Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] Jewelle sent you a Yahoo! Greeting

    • jewelle@coastalnet.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 22, 2002
        Surprise! You've just received a Yahoo! Greeting
        from "Jewelle" (jewelle@...)!

        To view this greeting card, click on the following
        Web address at anytime within the next 30 days.

        http://view.greetings.yahoo.com/greet/view?FR63GE7ZIU7YR

        If that doesn't work, go to http://view.greetings.yahoo.com/pickup and
        copy and paste this code:

        FR63GE7ZIU7YR

        Enjoy!

        The Yahoo! Greetings Team

        -------------------------
        Yahoo! Greetings is a free service. If you'd like to send someone a
        Yahoo! Greeting, you can do so at http://greetings.yahoo.com/

        New! SBC Yahoo! Dial... 1st Month Free & unlimited access.
        http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://rd.yahoo.com/sbcyahoo/consumer/greettag/evt=639/*http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • jewelle@coastalnet.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 19 4:24 PM

          http://view.greetings.yahoo.com/greet/view?3WAXPGI46SRFG

          If that doesn't work, go to http://view.greetings.yahoo.com/pickup and
          copy and paste this code:

          3WAXPGI46SRFG

          Enjoy!

          The Yahoo! Greetings Team

          -------------------------
          Yahoo! Greetings is a free service. If you'd like to send someone a
          Yahoo! Greeting, you can do so at http://greetings.yahoo.com/

          New! SBC Yahoo! Dial... 1st Month Free & unlimited access.
          http://us.rd.yahoo.com/sbcyahoo/consumer/greettag/evt=639/*http://sbc.yahoo.com
        • Doris
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 19 7:32 PM
            Thanks Jewelle....
            Surprise! You've just received a Yahoo! Greeting
            from "Jewelle" (jewelle@...)!

            To view this greeting card, click on the following
            Web address at anytime within the next 30 days.

            http://view.greetings.yahoo.com/greet/view?3WAXPGI46SRFG

            If that doesn't work, go to http://view.greetings.yahoo.com/pickup and
            copy and paste this code:

            3WAXPGI46SRFG

            Enjoy!

            The Yahoo! Greetings Team

            -------------------------
            Yahoo! Greetings is a free service. If you'd like to send someone a
            Yahoo! Greeting, you can do so at http://greetings.yahoo.com/

            New! SBC Yahoo! Dial... 1st Month Free & unlimited access.
            http://us.rd.yahoo.com/sbcyahoo/consumer/greettag/evt=639/*http://sbc.yahoo.com

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Click here for current information on Pitt County Historical Society: http://www.pittcountyhistoricalsociety.com/

            Chronicles of Pitt Co Order Form: http://www.usgennet.org/usa/nc/county/pitt/Chronicles%20Flyer%20Feb03.htm

            GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In

            ---

          • Rhet Wilkinson
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 20 1:59 PM
              What a lovely card. Thank you so much, and a joyous Easter to you. Rhet Wilkinson