Re: [genpcncfir] Need Info

  • Deborah Barnes
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2002
      Looking Craven County

      -------Original Message-------

      From: Nancy Pittman
      Date: Monday, November 25, 2002 02:21:12 PM
      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] Need Info

      Deborah, marriage bonds are in the County Courthouses...along with other
      vital records.
      Which county/counties are you searching?

      Nancy L. Pittman
      Visit My Website at: http://www.pioneers-portals-and-paths.org
      "...It is a revered thing to see an ancient castle or building not in decay;
      or to see a fair timber tree sound and perfect. Now much more to behold an
      ancient noble family which has stood against the waves and weathers of
      time". - Sir Francis Bacon