Spencer's on 1850 Pitt Co. Census.

  • D. Cooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2002
      Seeking the parents of 3 Spencer females; #1 Eveline,21 yrs. and the eldest of whom I'am a direct decendant of, marries John Brady/ Braddy ,my GG Gf., in house #1302 .#2 Sarah A. marries Benjamin Spain in house #1297 both in Brown's Dist. #3 Tabitha Spencer in house #0293 of Charlotte Pollard in Falkland Dist.; just a stone's throw down the road. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Don.