Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Tugwell Cemetery

  • Elizabeth Roebuck
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 22, 2002
      I do not know. These homes are double wides. Its about 3 or 4 miles on 258
      going back to falkland.

      Annette Ginn Roebuck

    • amaryllish@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 23, 2002
        Just for everyones info. It is hwy 121 North toward Faulkland as you leave
        Farmville, not 258. Hwy 258 goes to Fountain. There is also a small cemetery
        just past this one also on the left in a group of small trees and underbrush.
        This one is closer to the road. I don't know the names in either of these
        cemeteries, but as time allows I'll try to find out.

      • Elizabeth Roebuck
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 23, 2002
          Tugwell cemetery is on Westly Church Road. You cannot see it from the road. It well hidden from the Road. I is clean. You will not have any trouble reading the markers.