[genpcfr] TEST

  • Ann Cayton
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 27, 1999
      I'M GLAD YOU ARE BACK!

    • Phil James
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 29, 1999
        TEST

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/genpcfr
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 30, 1999
          Hello Phil,
          Your 'test' came thru... maybe the problem is solved now... hope so..
          but I'm also sending you a cc of this msg... you should receive it twice!
          Keep in touch. Post your queries... and be sure to add your SURNAMES with
          your signature so we'll all know your lines.. (per my example below).
          Thank you.
          Jewelle

          Main Surnames:
          BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
          McGLOHON, WINGATE etc
          Visit & BookMark PCFR Website:
          http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/
          Mark your calendars:
          PCFR annual REUNION and General Meeting Oct. 8th & 9th
          Greenville, N.C.

          Message 4 of 8 , May 8, 1999
            Please help I am still not getting the email

            Phil

            Message 5 of 8 , May 9, 1999
              Hello Phil...
              You were still 'bouncing'... I think it is Hotmail as we have several
              others in the 'same boat'... I've 'reset' you... Lets see if this helps!!
              Sorry... hope this clears it up. Keep in touch!
              Jewelle

              Main Surnames:
              BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
              McGLOHON, WINGATE etc
              Visit & BookMark PCFR Website:
              http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/
              Mark your calendars:
              PCFR annual REUNION and General Meeting Oct. 8th & 9th
              Greenville, N.C.

              >From: "Phil James" <phil1814@...>
              >At 08:56 PM 5/8/99 PDT, you wrote:
              >

              >Please help I am still not getting the email
              >
              >Phil
              >
              >>From: Jewelle Baker <jewelle@...>
              >>To: genpcfr@egroups.com
              >>CC: "Phil James" <phil1814@...>
              >>Subject: Re: [genpcfr] TEST
              >>Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 22:13:10 -0400
              >>
              >>Hello Phil,
              >> Your 'test' came thru... maybe the problem is solved now... hope so..
              <snip>

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 20 5:49 AM
                Where's my mail?

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 20 6:35 AM