FORBES/RIVES

  • Linda B Boyette
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2002
      I am looking for a FORBES family that has an AA FORBES married to a
      Lillian Ora RIVES in April of 1902. I am trying to locate the grave of
      Lillian's father, John G. RIVES. We saw where he was living with his
      daughter and her husband AA FORBES in the 1920 Census in Pitt County.
      He died on February 21, 1922. We can not find a death certificate in
      Pitt or Raleigh. Any help would be appreciated.
      --
      Linda B Boyette, Interim County Director
      Family and Consumer Education Agent, Bertie County

    • feonadorf@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 2002
        Was her father John Gaston Rives who married Martha Amanda Tyson?

        Lisa

      • LdMel1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 11, 2002
          You might check for the different spellings if you have not done so. I have
          looked at some Reeves and Reaves. Happy hunting.
          Linda
        • Linda B Boyette
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 11, 2002
            feonadorf@... wrote:

            > Was her father John Gaston Rives who married Martha Amanda Tyson?
            >
            > Lisa

            > We welcome all Archives visitors and invite you to join our dynamic group if you are interested in genealogy discussion and research in Pitt and all Eastern and Coastal North Carolina counties.

            YES! YES! YES!

            Linda

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 11, 2002
              Linda,

              Let me see if I can find any more about him>

              Lisa