Re: [genpcncfir] Closing of the Lucas Web Site

  • John Lucas
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2002
      Hi Cousin Jimmy,

      You so very kind and thoughful to offer your services; however, I have since had all of the web site files deleted. It would take many days to recreate the information that formerly resided on
      the site. Hopefully, the PCFR Surname Interest Listing will be updated and republish soon. If you have queries regarding my Pittt/Greene Co., NC. surname interests (see below), please don't
      hesitate to contact me.

      Yours Truly,

      Cousin John

      Surname Interests: Barrow, Brown, Ewell, Hardee, Laughinghouse, Moore, Nelson