Witheringtons' NC>SC>GA

  • fredbea_30117
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2002
      Would like info.on Witherington families that moved from N.C. to S.C.
      & on to GA. Settled in Thomas,Co.(Thomasville,Ga)in the 1830-1840.The
      father,I think, was John R.Witherington,wife Catherine two children a
      boy Benjanin Franklin b 1830 & a girl Sarah Ann b 1825.They had other
      children but I have no info on them.They came thru Montgomery,Co.Ga.
      where they married in 1813.Have no info on them between 1813& 1840.

      Fred B.Witherington
      fredbea@...