Dead Fred

  • Gayle Lovelady Coberly
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2002
      I found a new site that I found interesting. I first found the photo of
      Elizabeth Sherrod Mayo. I felt sure she must be related to my line.
      I have determined that Elizabeth is the daughter of Columbus
      Washington Mayo and Annie Blount Bryan.

      This is what was said of Elizabeth:
      A girl with an important charge- a younger sister and a cousin!
      But she does it gracefully as is her method in all things. Her talent
      for Piano is assured when you linger a moment by her practice
      room.

      The younger sister is Evelina Mayo and the cousin is Lou Mayo
      Brown, both also are pictured at this site.I wasn't previously aware
      of Elizabeth so am quite pleased.

      Gayle

      http://www.deadfred.com/
      --