The Jackson

  • GoldaJohn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2002
      ok I will try again to get this through
      I am looking for grandparents James (Jim,Jimmy) and Bessie,Jennie,Janine?
      Jackson
      James was married to one of the above He had a son by first marriage (my
      dad)
      James Henry Jackson b-1896 d 1936 married Della Gooch Jackson
      First wife died Remarried had two sons Claude and Jack?
      I grew up in Raleigh, NC My father is buried at Nat'l Cemetery in Raleigh,
      NC
      Don't know much anything about dad's family I know he had a second cousin in
      Raleigh by the name of Robert Hamilton
      Anything at all will be appreciated