Re: [genpcncfir] TYSON, MOYE, NORRIS

  • feonadorf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2002
      The Henry Tyson listed, who married Sara Norris was James Henry Tyson, son of
      Edmond Tyson Jr. I have one daughter listed for him and Sara, Edith "Edy"
      Tyson, born 1802, who married Arden Nichols. If Tyson has any questions he
      could write me directly, please feel free to give him my email address.

      Lisa