Re: [genpcncfir] Glad to be with ya'll

  • Jo Webb
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 17, 2002
      The children that you are referring to CV are Baalam Hall, William Hall, and
      Patric Hall. There father was James Woodard and there mother was Elizar
      (Lizer) Hall. This information came from the marriage book done by Robert
      Boykin in Wilson.

      Jo
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 17, 2002
        Welcome Jenny, I'm researching the Wainwrights, Letchworths, Turners,
        Pelletiers, Hardees, Gays and all others not discovered yet. Just ask and I'm
        sure one of us will do our very best to help you or at the very least to try
        to guide you in the right direction. Happy hunting. Amy Hunt

      • Jenny Jones
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 22, 2002
          HI Charlotte,
          Thank you for the warm welcome.My great grandmother was Mattie Walston born
          17 September 1873 in Wilson County North Carolina died 7 March 1907 in
          Wilson County North Carolina daughter of John Walston And Fannie Pittman
          both of Edgecombe County,North Carolina which became Wilson County,North
          Carolina in 1855.She was the second wife of my great grandfather Augustus
          (Gus) Duke born 12 June !867 in Warren County,North Carolina died 9 June
          1944 in Wilson County,North Carolina.He was the son of Henry T Duke and
          Frances Kearney of Warren and Franklin County, North Carolina.Thank you for
          sharing.Never say never to kinship.
          With kindest regards,Jenny