Re: [genpcncfir] BROCKS in Marlboro

  • amaryllish@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2002
      Thank you so much. I did ask about the Brock family. This was my Aunt Hattie
      and Uncle Joe. What I'm really asking is, does anyone remember where Aunt
      Hattie's parents homeplace was located? She was the daughter of Joseph Jacob
      Wainwright (known as J.J. ) and Mary Letchworth Wainwright. Any info on this
      property would be greatly appreciated. Again, Thank you. Amy W. hunt
      PS Would you know the name of Joseph Brock's parents?