Re: [genpcncfir] Mettie Anderson

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2002
      What are you trying to find out?

      ----Original Message Follows----
      From: "Deborah Barnes" <dbarnes@...>
      To: <genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] Mettie Anderson
      Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 21:33:43 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

      Yes I got your messages, I know they were married in Beaufort Co they lived
      and died in Craven Co,I wil try to find out where I haveto go to look at
      marraige bods and death records maybe that is where I neeed ot go and look,

      From: "Deborah Barnes" <dbarnes@...>
      To: <genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] Margaret or Margurite/Margurita Mills
      Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 20:10:37 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

      I found the following don't know if it is what you are looking for or not

      Margaret Mills
      244-66-9869
      Born April 8, 1940
      Died Jan 1975

      did not give a city and you didn't say what year she was born.