Re: [genpcncfir] Margaret or Margurite/Margurita Mills

  • Jean
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2002
      Iris,

      It is possible that the reason you have not been able to find Margaret Mills
      is that no one applied for her benefits. I have found a number of people
      missing some because they received pensions other than SS.

      Jean
      jow@...
      Researching:
      South: GA: BAKER; Ireland> Canada> VA: BENNETT; NC: CURLEE; NJ>FL:
      HAND GA: HOBBS; NC>GA: KEEN(E); NC: MOORE;
      NC?> GA: NOBLES; NC>VA: PRITCHET; ENG> VA, MD, NC, SC, GA, AL, TN:
      WE(A)THERINGTON / WITHERINGTON/ WORTHINGTON (over 21,000 names of various
      spellings);

      ANYWHERE: W(E(A))(I)THERINGTON or any resemblance

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8, 2002
        Iris,

        I found this on Ancestry:

        MARGUERITE MILLS
        Residence: 27834 Greenville, Pitt, NC SSN: 237-82-5607
        Birth: 24 Feb 1896 Issued: NC (1965)
        Death: Jul 1975

        Death Certificates:
        F27, LEE MARGUERITE
        Death Date: 05 July 1975 Place of Death: Greenville, Pitt,
        Greenville
        Marriage: Widowed Institution: Widowed
        Attendant: Physician Method of Burial: Burial in state
        Residence: Greenville, Pitt, North Carolina Autopsy: No

        Patricia

        --- In genpcncfir@y..., "Jean" <jow@k...> wrote:
        > Iris,
        >
        > It is possible that the reason you have not been able to find
        Margaret Mills
        > is that no one applied for her benefits. I have found a number of
        people
        > missing some because they received pensions other than SS.
        >
        > Jean
        > jow@k...
        > Researching:
        > South: GA: BAKER; Ireland> Canada> VA: BENNETT; NC: CURLEE;
        NJ>FL:
        > HAND GA: HOBBS; NC>GA: KEEN(E); NC: MOORE;
        > NC?> GA: NOBLES; NC>VA: PRITCHET; ENG> VA, MD, NC, SC, GA, AL,
        TN:
        > WE(A)THERINGTON / WITHERINGTON/ WORTHINGTON (over 21,000 names of
        various
        > spellings);
        >
        > ANYWHERE: W(E(A))(I)THERINGTON or any resemblance

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • iris isom
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 9, 2002
          I really don't know much at all about her or any of my family. She has a daughter named Margaret. Her married name is Brown. That is all I know, don't know grandfathers name........or anything really important. Thanx for the help!!!!!!
          Deborah Barnes wrote:I found the following don't know if it is what you are looking for or not

          Margaret Mills
          244-66-9869
          Born April 8, 1940
          Died Jan 1975

          did not give a city and you didn't say what year she was born.

          I have looked in the SSDI for this person and I can't seem to find
          her.She is my ggrandmother.She died in the summer of 1975 in
          Greenville,NC.Can any one help me please????????????? THX in
          advance. Iris Isom

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT